Dreamweavers maintains a collection of books and videos related to the sport of dog agility. Members may borrow any of the items for their personal use in training their dogs.
- Aloff, Brenda, Canine Body Language a Photographic Guide.
- Bassham, Lanny, With Winning in Mind, the Mental Management System
- Bonham, Margaret H., Introduction to Dog Agility
- Brown, Ali, Scaredy Dog! Understanding and Rehabilitating Your Reactive Dog
- Charleson, Susannah, Scent of the Missing
- Dillon, Lucy, Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts
- Dodman, Nicholas, If Only They Could Speak
- Garrett, Susan, Shaping Success, The Education of an Unlikely Champion
- Grandin, Temple, Animals in Translation
- Gyes, Nancy, Alphabet Drills
- Handelman, Marc, A Dog’s Guide to Life, the Bala Diaries
- Hobday, Ruth, Agility Fun The Hobday Way: Volume II Steps for Obstacle Training
- Hobday, Ruth Agility Fun The Hobday Way: Volume III Further Lessons For The Beginner
- Hutchins, Jim, Do-It-Yourself Agility Equipment
- Kelleher, Susan Spirit Dogs heroes in heaven
- McConnell, Patricia,PhD., The Other End of the Leash, Why we do what we do around dogs.
- McDevitt, Leslie, Control Unleashed, Creating a Focused and Confident Dog (2 copies)
- Mecklenberg, Linda, Developing Jumping Skills for Awesome Agility Dogs.
- Olson, Lonnie, Flyball Racing the dog sport for everyone.
- Rodi, Robert, Dogged Pursuit My Year of Competing Dusty, The World’s Least Likely Agility Dog (2 copies)
- Simmons-Moake, Jane, Agility Training: The Fun Sport For All Dogs
- Simmons-Moake, Jane, Excellence at Agility Training: Book 2: Sequence Training
- Wilson, Susan, One Good Dog
- Wroblewski, David. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
- Zink,M. Christine,D.V.M., PhD, Peak Performance, Coaching the Canine Athlete (First and Second editions)
- American Red Cross, Dog First Aid
- Barry, Mary Ellen, Foundation Fundamentals
- Canova, Joe, World Class Weaves
- Garrett, Susan, Success With One Jump
- Martin, Kelly, Funniest Dog Agility Bloopers
- Pinder, Jen, Sizzling Seesaws
- Salo, Susan, Foundation Jumping ( 4 discs)
- Sanders, Rachel, Contacts: Bridging the Gap Between Training and Competition
- Zink, M.Christine D.V.M.,PhD and MCauley, Laurie, Building the Canine Athlete: Strength, Stretch, Endurance and Body Awareness: 30 exercises explained and demonstrated.
List updated: March, 2013